What stage are you at?
Congratulations you did it and you now have a new addition to your family! So it took you 9 months to nurture and sustain this wonderful new life. Your body also went through some pretty amazing and complex changes, so why is it the minute your baby is born, you are expected to get your pre-pregnancy body back in a shot plus be a supermum to boot?
Much of the pressure you feel to get that body back into shape is self-inflicted. However, if the media was more realistic with their choice of images, perhaps you would give yourself and your body a break and take longer to recover…after all it took 9 months to get here, it is going to take just as much time to recover. Respect your wonderful post-baby body for the gift of life you gave and for motherhood. Returning to fitness and your regular weight should be seen as a long-term goal, it’s a process you can’t rush. That, however, does not mean you become a couch potato!
You Baby Beyond has you covered from getting started, providing advice and full support throughout your journey back to recovery and beyond. Our only clients are You and baby can come too!
What problems are you facing right now?
- I want to get fit, but I don’t have the confidence to join a class and I feel quilty leaving the baby
- I want to loose weight and gain more confidence
- I need motivational support so I can stick to my fitness routine
- Can I exercise whilst breastfeeding?
- What food should I be eating?
- My pelvic floor is weak, what exercises do I need to do as it’s embarrassing when I sneeze or cough?
- Being a Mum is hard work, sometime I don’t even find the time to shower or clean, so when will I have the time to exercise?
- My partner works long hours so how can I exercise with a baby?
- Everyone says having a baby changes your life, but feeling flabby and exhausted isn’t fun.
- I’ve lost my mojo and feel low, lost and overwhelmed.
- Will I ever loose this baby weight and will my body every be mine again?
- Will my clothes every fit me again?
- No one told me it was going to be this hard!
What you need help with right now?
- The fact that you are reading this means you have made the decision to get going but your not sure where to start. You are looking for a trainer who is knowledgable, hands on and who will design the correct health and fitenss programme for you.
- The first few weeks after the birth have been intense and being a new Mum is hard work and you have to make life adjustments to your lifestyle to accommodate the considerable demands of a new baby. So when will you ever have time to exercise? You need a trainer who understands those needs, gets you into a regular fitness routine that is safe and effective as well as flexible, versatile, creative, fun and fits around your day.
- You understand that the food that you are eating may not be the most healiest but it gets you through the day. Let’s face it sleep deprivation is common so you reach for those quick short term fix foods that just do that…fix it! But you want to loose weight but the thought of counting calories or even thinking of dieting are not high priorities. You need a trainer who understands the nutrition you need (whether you are breastfeeding or not) and can offer nutritional advice as part of your journey back to health, fitness and wellbeing.
- I’ve lost my mojo and feel low, lost and overwhelmed. Exercise plays an important part with helping to relieve some of these symptoms you may feel. But, on occasion, you may need more help. Unsure of what, where or who you need to contact?
How can our packages help you?
Think of You Baby Beyond as one stop shopping. Everything you need under one roof. Just check out our packages below and when your ready to go, just click the button below to claim your free 60 min workout & consultation session at our 1-2-1 boutique studio based in Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells. Kent.
Kick Start 1-2-1
You Baby Beyond is dedicated to offering you the highest quality of service when it comes to Postnatal Training. Simply put our clients are YOU. All our time is dedicated to the well-being of you and your baby. Each team member has years of experience and knowledge and is dedicated to finding the right package for YOU!
- Current information on your health and fitness status including blood pressure readings, height and weight, RHR (resting heart rate) score & BMI.
- Individual exercise plans to suit your goals and requirements from a combination of trainings e.g. aerobic, advance resistance, functional equipment, circuit, core and pelvic floor training.
- On-going support to keep you motivated, happy, healthy and on track.
- Access to private FB support group
Loose the Pounds, Shape & Tone
As well as your one of a kind individual exercise plan, you will receive up-to-date nutritional advice. The maze to understanding what is a healthy balance diet can be very confusing, with so many on-line forums telling Mums what to eat and what not to eat. Here at You Baby Beyond, we provide simple, practical and easy to follow instructions on how to exactly achieve that balanced and varied diet.
Happy Body, Happy Mind, Happy Mum
We aren’t just passionate about Personal Training, Nutritional advice and support, but we also realise that a Mum’s recovery is so much more.
At You Baby Beyond a wonderful team of health care professionals has been assembled so we can provide you with the best knowledge to make the right informed choices during your recuperation. We are here to motivate, inspire and to create a holistic and loving environment where you will feel secure and supported. Interested? To find out more about our Fitness & Health Care Professionals visit our ‘Meet the Team‘.
Claim Your Free 60 min Workout & Consultation
To claim your Free 60 min Workout & Consultation just click on the button below and enter your details.